20 Oct Gastro Den-The Ultimate Cupcake Recipe Guide!
Cupcakes are happiness delivered in small packages. But getting a cupcake perfect can be a daunting task, given the innumerable recipes out there. So if you are an amateur cook, then Team Cyahi is here for the rescue!
We got together and tried a few cupcake recipes and then compiled a list of 5 sure-shot, easy, fool-proof and stunningly gorgeous cupcakes for all you home cooks out there.
So put on your baker’s hat and pre-heat your ovens!
1. The Ultimate Chocolate Cupcake: Who doesn’t love chocolate? This one is a crowd-puller, trust us. Like the title says, these are the ultimate chocolate cupcakes. They are perfectly moist and insanely chocolaty, topped with a supreme fudge chocolate frosting.
Find the recipe on Pretty. Simple. Sweet.
2. Lemon Blueberry Cupcake: Light and fluffy lemon cake dotted with fresh, juicy blueberries and topped with pillowy lemon cream cheese frosting. Everything from the flavors to the light, bright colors remind you of a breezy, sunny spring day.
Find the recipe on Annie’s Eats.
3. Strawberry Cupcake with Strawberry Buttercream Frosting: If you are a strawberry lover or just in a mood for romance and mush, this is the perfect cupcake recipe to make sure you don’t go wrong in making those mouth-watering and delectable Strawberry Cupcakes.
Find the recipe on Cooking Classy.
4. Red Velvet Cupcake with Vanilla Cream Cheese Frosting:A classic combination in the world of cupcakes, what really makes the Red Velvet stand out is the amazing tang of the buttermilk complement the sweetness of the sugar and cocoa. Plus, who can ever resist the temptation of the fiery red that just leaves you yearning for more!
Find the recipe on Averie Cooks.
5. Coconut Lime Cupcakes: This one is sure to be a gastronomical treat for all those who love a tropical theme based dessert. With the sweetness of coconut and the tang of lime, this cupcake is both a riot in your mouth and a refreshing change from all the boring, run-of-the-mill cupcake recipes out there.
Find the recipe on Dessert Now, Dinner Later.