10 Jan Decorative Serving Bowls (Make Your Next Dinner Party A Hit)
When hosting a dinner or lunch party for friends and family, dinnerware can be an important part of the deal. They say, the presentation of the food is as important as the taste of it. Don’t you think?
If you are thinking about updating your dinnerware, you should start with a decorative serving bowls. They are multipurpose and can be used for practically anything. Whether its salad, appetizers, soup, or pasta, bowls won’t disappoint and the chances are even less when they are pretty and classy.
If you are looking to add new decorative serving bowls to your collection, then here are some of the best ones out there.
The Lakehouse Salad Bowl
Made of Acacia Wood, this salad bowl is ideal for serving vegetable or fruit salad. The beautiful bowl will become the main attraction of any dinner gathering.
The Swoopy Bowl
Cyahi’s swoopy bowl is perfect for serving soup and great for morning cereal too. It can also be used to serve curried and rice during soirée.
The Greys – Bowl
The Grey bowls come in 4 different sizes, so a whole set would beautifully compliment the dinner table. Whether you are serving snacks or salad, these bowls are great for indoor and outdoor meals.
On a Boat – Bowl
These boat shaped bowls will make any dish look amazing. The boat bowls are made of durable and eco-friendly material that are easy to maintain.
The Octane – Bowl
The Octane bowl is great for serving pasta salad, spaghetti, evening snacks etc. And if you are not the party organizer types, then these bowls are perfect for displaying artificial fruits or serving candies at office table.
7 Cleaning Tips to Keep Wooden Serving Bowls Looking Brand New
1. Do Not Submerge In Water: Never let wooden bowls soak in water too long or else they’ll swell and crack.
2. Rub Oil: Applying a dollop of olive, coconut or mineral oil after washing bowls can keep them looking shiny and brand new.
3. Fully Dry: Water can easily damage wooden bowls, so it’s a good measure to wipe them off with a cloth and let them air for some time.
4. Gentle Wash: It’s also wise to wash wooden bowls with a liquid detergent as they are gentler on them.
5. Rub Lemon: Yes, that’s right. Lemon is a natural antibacterial agent and it’s perfect to coat wooden serving bowls with lemon every now and then. Lemon can help remove any impurities and retain the bowl’s quality and shine whilst making food taste even better, especially salad. Simply cut a lemon in half and rub one half inside the bowl and let it dry off completely.
6. Avoid Direct Sunlight: Be sure to store wooden salad bowls in cool and dry place as direct sunlight can strip natural oils away from wooden dinnerware easily.
7. No Heat and No Dishwasher: This is a no-brainer but an important rule. Never put a wooden bowl in the oven or microwave and avoid putting them in the dishwasher and instead wash them with your hands.
Hope some of these serving bowls will make your next dinner party a hit.